Monday, March 30, 2009

Retreeeeat!!!


Since Katie and I didn't get a massage, we did the next best thing and went on a quilting retreat! Three glorious days of sewing, talking, laughing, and eating at the Salmon Rapids Lodge in Riggins, Idaho!! Our local group, the Pine Needle Quilters, host an annual gathering here every spring. It's always "bring your own projects", which means everybody relaxes and works at their own pace. Surprisingly enough, though, we get a LOT done! You'll see many pics in the next few weeks, as we get our quilts quilted and bound- but more on THAT particular topic next time! Oh, and yes, our picture is the view from our room... did I say glorious or what?!!! Happy Quilting...!

2 Comments:

Blogger gardenlady said...

I can't wait to hear more about your retreat. I was lucky enough to be able to visit your darling quilt shop while on vacation last summer in Idaho. I live in Central Oregon, where we have several great quilt shops too! I am looking forward to visiting McCall again soon and spending time in your quaint shop. Thanks

May 30, 2009 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lisa - can you tell me more about the retreat you quilt group has in the spring in Riggins and if a few other very crazy women could join in on the fun? Thanks Joni

August 8, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home